1. The passport and also the passport copy valid for departure the abroad which period of validity expires not less than in three months after the expiration of the required visa.
2. Questionnaire and one photo. Each column of the questionnaire is filled out in Russian or in English with printing letters.
Attention: The applicant bears responsibility for the provided incorrect or incomplete information!
3. The documents concerning the place of work of the applicant.
for hired workers:
— the application from the employer in which have to be specified — date of acceptance of this person work, his position, the salary;
— service record and copy of the service record.
for independent workers (owners of the companies and also the persons who are engaged in private professional activity):
— act of registration of the company and certificate on occupation private professional activity;
— documents on the current activity (the last quarterly report provided in GORSTAT or tax inspection confirming tax payment for the last three months).
— the reference from the place of study;
— the reference of parents with the indication of a position and the salary (if the applicant is on care at parents).
— pension book and its copy.
4. The documents confirming existence of financial opportunities:
— certificates of existence of the real estate, rent or other sources of income;
— extracts from bank accounts (own or the companies belonging to the applicant);
— certificates of income or certificates of tax payment, balances of the company.
5. The minimum sum necessary for stay in Cyprus should not be lower than 60 Euros a day on one person. The sum is provided according to the latest statistical data. If invited has no own means, the inviting party has to conclude the guarantee insurance policy on his name or issue the bank guarantee for minimum possible sum according to the calculation stated above.
6. Certificate of family composition.
7. The health insurance valid for all countries of the Schengen contract.
8. The document confirming existence of housing in Cyprus — a hotel reservation or the statement for provision of housing from the individual specified in the invitation or the document certifying an ownership right on the real estate in Cyprus.
The documents processed a tour. firm:
1. The tourist voucher in the original, with the indication of dates of entrance and departure, the place and conditions of accommodation.
2. Copy of the air ticket there and back or reservation for the air ticket.
3. The letter addressed to the Consul.
Term of visa processing: from 2 to 5 working days.
The size of the consular fee is from US$40.
Visiting days — Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 10:00 till 12:00.
Do you want to learn how to issue the visa? Call number (998) 99 300-80-20 or issue the application on the website — and we will discuss with you options!